Be a part of TechCrunch for its first 2021 installment of the Ask Me Something collection, the place TechCrunch interviews consultants and solutions your burning questions on digital occasions.
Our first visitor is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Run The World.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Run The World is a one-stop store digital occasions platform with a deal with group engagement. TechCrunch has written about Run The World previously. It launched in 2019, with backers like Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and skyrocketed in reputation when COVID canceled in-person occasions and created an awesome want for one-on-one connection. Run The World has since grown to 45 workers and has hosted greater than 10,000 occasions, together with for TechCrunch.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will focus on:
- How COVID modified the digital occasion roadmap
- What digital occasions appear like when in-person occasions come again
- Classes realized from managing merchandise at Fb and Instagram
- What’s subsequent for Run The World
- Viewers Q&A
- 1:1 networking utilizing Run The World
Who ought to attend? Occasion organizers, occasion entrepreneurs, occasion sponsors.